Session Topics Include:
- InDesign CS5: In-Depth!
- From InDesign to iPad: The Workflow that Works
- Working the Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, and Flash
- InDesign Tables
- Graphics for ePub and Kindle
- Creating PDF Files that Print: Best Practices
- XML, XSL, and You
- One Story, Many Destinations: The Cross-Media Workflow
- Creating ePub and Kindle books
- (Live) Preflighting for Multiple Outputs
- Database Publishing
- The Future is Now: Interactive Documents (PDF, SWF, and ePUB)
Plus, full-day pre-conference tutorials** on Wednesday, May 12 include:
- Adobe Illustrator and Flash Catalyst: Print and Interactive!
- InDesign CS5: An InDepth Look
- Getting Up and Running with InDesign: A beginner's guide to everything you need to know in InDesign
**Extra registration fee for the full-day pre-conference tutorials
- David Blatner
- Anne-Marie Concepción
- Russell Viers
- Rufus Deuchler
- Mordy Golding
- Michael Ninness
- Chris Kitchener, Product Manager, InDesign
- Kiyo Toma, Product Manager, InDesign
- Olav Martin Kvern
- Nigel French
- Branislav Milic
- Diane Burns
- Kovid Goyal
- Keith Gilbert
- Jim Maivald
- Steve Werner
- Mike Rankin
- David Creamer
- Gabriel Powell
- Colin Fleming
- Pariah S. Burke
- James Fritz
- James Wamser
- Leonard Rosenthal, Adobe
- Ron Bilodeau, O'Reilly Press
- Members of the Adobe Engineering Team
Speakers and sessions may change for reasons outside our control.
The InDesignSecrets Print and ePublishing Conference
Seattle, Washington USA
May 12–14, 2010
Join the world’s top InDesign experts and members of the Adobe InDesign team, May 12-14 in Seattle for the InDesign event of the year! Find answers and valuable insight on the topics publishing for eBooks, print, interactive documents, and more! Be inspired by fresh ideas and new products. Includes one-day pre-conference tutorials, then 2-day multi-track conference.
Not your typical InDesign Conference
Founded by world-renowned InDesign experts David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepción, and dedicated to the proposition that InDesign professionals deserve a great learning experience, the Print and ePublishing Conference brings together over a dozen of the leading InDesign experts minds for three days of non-stop inspiration and education!
You can register for a pre-conference tutorial, the conference, or both. Your two-day conference pass includes:
- Admission to all sessions
- Breakfast and lunch on both days
- Access to the opening night party
- Free one-year subscription to InDesign Magazine ($59 value! If you already have a subscription, it will be extended by one year.)
- Free software (plug-ins and scripts worth over $350!)
- one-month "all you can eat" subscription to the Lynda.com online training library ($25 value!)
- The InDesignSecrets Top 40 Tips eBook (normally $10)
- Automatic entry into “door prizes” worth over $5,000, including Adobe Font Folio (20 user pack), the Adobe Master Collection, Adobe Creative Suite, and more!
All attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations. Kindly review our registration policies before ordering.
Group and educational discounts
Group discounts are available. For groups of five or more, you pay for five people, and the sixth person attends free. An educational discount of $100 off our current pricing is available to anyone who works at or attends an educational institution. To take advantage of either of these discounts, please download the Registration form and send to (marci [at] indesignsecrets.com). Discounts cannot be combined.
Come for the conference, stay for the weekend
Seattle is an amazing place to visit in the late spring! Click here for more information about Seattle, the venue, and the hotel.